Here’s a little copy challenge from and to myself: “Make up ten excuses for not having posted anything since last Friday”.
- I underestimated how much work it is to write something after you’ve been copywriting for eight hours at your actual job.
- Accepting a daily copy challenge is a lot easier than stalking people to get challenges, not getting any, and then making up a name, a challenge and a response to that challenge. Am I right, Isnad Rilneem?
- I had an internet connection when I went skiing last week, but I was afraid it was tapped by a pedophile who likes them old.
- I have a rare genetic disorder which overestimates my long-term motivation by a factor 5.
- My last 20 posts had between zero and four views, which is literally just me checking if I didn’t publish any typo’s.
- There’s probably some Russian copywriter who uses doping, which is so unfair to me.
- I’m afraid of already being handed the Nobel Prize in Literature and peaking too soon.
- Somtims my kyboard randomly rfuss to writ on of my vowls, which taks away all my confidnc.
- I have a really slow accent, so thinking up words in my head takes a really long time.
- I realized that it’s better to write 100 good posts than 365 bad ones.
To all my fans: don’t worry, I’ll go on publishing posts every Thursday and Sunday. For now.
To all my haters: why won’t you love me, dad?